Roseville, CA 95661
A medical group is seeking a full time Contract Analyst. Our center headquarters is in Roseville, California. The Contract Analyst is responsible for developing and negotiating contractual and financial arrangements with strategically important providers. He/she plays a key role in establishing, managing and promoting positive relationships with complex, highly leveraged providers. The Contract Analyst is responsible for contract ownership, and has an in depth familiarity with key provision and details of arrangement including volume, methodology, operational conditions, margins, membership and budget specifications. He/she must have familiarity with provider's internal organization and must demonstrate market knowledge.
- Develop and negotiate contractual and financial arrangements with complex providers
- Negotiate and maintain facilities lease contracts.
- Create and maintain positive provider relationships
- Develop and execute provider specific strategies, goals and objectives.
- Support ongoing strategic assessment of provider network.
- Ensure all contracts are in compliance.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of negotiation tools, recommends modifications, improvements and development of such tools.
- Coordinate and communicate contractual terms to other departments whose functions are necessary to the development, implementation and management of the provider arrangements/relationships.
Required Skills Education:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience required, Master Degree is preferred Experience: o Minimum 5 years of health care related experience and at least 3 years of direct contract negotiation experience is required Skills/Competencies: o Requires exceptional financial, analytical and problem solving skills, and understanding of legal documents. o Requires excellent communications skills, written, verbal and presentation.